Wednesday 16 December 2015

The Last Post - 2015

Room 5 on their last day of 2015
 Another school year is over. It has been full of lots of exciting things and new learning. What an amazing group of confident, connected, actively involved learners these children are.
They've also been great teachers - of me as well as of each other.
Thank you for the privilege of teaching your children - my last class at Christ the King.
I will miss them.
Thank you, too, for your support throughout the year and for all the lovely gifts I have received.
I have been truly spoilt. 

Have a happy and holy Christmas and a safe and relaxing holiday.



This morning we sang an early 'Happy Birthday' to Harriet, our only Christmas holiday birthday. Have a great day on the 20th and enjoy being 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment